Monday 14 January 2013

Reality Tours and Travel Staff....Meet Steph


One week back Steph, the new CEO of Reality Tours and Travel arrived in Mumbai to start her work. She will explain on our blog what she did before, what she did in her first week and how excited she is for the future to come:

"Hi, my name is Stephanie and I started as the new CEO for Reality Tours and Travel last Monday. Originally, I am from Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA but before moving to Mumbai, I was living in London where I earned my MA in International Tourism Development and Management and then worked for the small-group adventure travel company, G Adventures. I’ve also lived in New York, Amsterdam, and Shanghai. However, I have always wanted to live in India so I couldn’t be more excited to be here!

Mumbai and working for Reality Tours and Travel has been amazing so far. This week I went on the Dharavi Short Tour, the Bicycle Tour, and the Village Tour. All the tours have been so fascinating. The tour guides especially have really impressed me. They add such character to the tours and it has been great to meet them. 

It is really incredible to see what goes on in Dharavi and also the fantastic programs the tours support through Reality Gives. This week I've also watched some of the girls from the football program perform a play at the BMW Guggenheim Lab and at the TEDx Masala event and they were incredible and the piece was very powerful. The bicycle tour was also a really unique way to get to see Mumbai and I loved watching the city wake up.

I have really enjoyed meeting everyone this week and feel extremely lucky to work for such a cool company that is able to give back so much to the community. I can’t wait to help Reality Tours and Travel continue to grow and develop and am really excited for the future!"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing information with us regarding India tourism, <a href="http://www.everetttravels.com>Indian tour operator</a> we are really appreciate you to share your knowledge with us. Keep continue to post information like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing.Very useful information related to india tours and travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. this blog is very informative and well written i like this story and appreciate to meet singh
    Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete